5th March 2018 - Recruitment for Catch Up® Literacy or Numeracy trainers
CATCH UP® Literacy or Numeracy ACCREDITED TRAINERS
Catch Up® is currently recruiting trainers to help us meet the demand for Catch Up® training courses.
Do you have:
- knowledge of Catch Up® interventions
- the passion to make a difference
- experience of working with struggling learners, from primary age through to secondary
- experience of delivering training to adults
- varied experiences of team working
Current self-employed session rate £165 per half day.
- able to work under own direction
- able to travel widely within the UK
We serve people from all walks of life, we’re keen to develop a diverse workforce and particularly welcome applications from members of minority groups.
Please click here for more information about becoming a Catch Up® Accredited Trainer
How do I apply?
All applications must include:
- a completed application form
- Completed Training Reflection Proforma
- a letter explaining why you want to be an Accredited Trainer
Please return the completed application form and letter to:
Janice Myhill, Office Manager, Catch Up, Keystone Innovation Centre, Croxton Road, Thetford, IP24 1JD by 12 noon on Thursday 29th March 2018.
Closing date: 12 noon on Thursday 29th March 2018