3rd February 2017 - CUAT Conference, January 2017 – Our Trainers’ turn to be trained!
At the end of January, it was once again the turn of the Catch Up® Accredited Trainers (CUATs) to take part in their own training and update at our CUAT conference! These conferences are organised twice a year for the trainers – this one taking place at the Catch Up® base in Thetford.
The average response to the question, ‘How helpful has the conference been to you?’ was 5 (with 1 being ‘least helpful’ and 5 being ‘most helpful’)!
Catch Up® Director, Julie Lawes, hosted the conference with the rest of the team, with the aim of ensuring that all of the Accredited Trainers and office staff were fully updated with the exciting tools, resources and training packages now available from Catch Up®!
Our top highlights from the conference were:
- introducing Caroline – the newest member of the office team!
- celebrating the amazing success of Catch Up® during 2016 – over 2,000 more people trained to deliver the interventions
- learning that the ‘new look’ Review and Refresh sessions have been extremely well received, and have shown us that an excellent job is going on in settings delivering Catch Up® far and wide!
- hearing that the new Coordinator network meetings have enabled really helpful discussions and training about how to implement and monitor the Catch Up® interventions
- developing the content of our in-depth workshops, which will soon be part of our training and support package
- having a sneak preview of the fantastic new Progress Reporting Tool – it looks brilliant!
- hearing that the number of people successfully submitting for the Catch Up® qualifications has skyrocketed!
- being updated on the two exciting research projects currently being undertaken by Catch Up® with the Education Endowment Foundation, enabling us to support even more struggling learners!
- having the opportunity to network and review our own training skills with our peers, in order to ensure we continue to deliver the highest quality training on behalf of Catch Up®
‘Well done on all the hard work to ensure Catch Up®
is always up-to-date’ – Catch Up®
‘Really feel valued and part of something special.’ – Catch Up®
‘Interesting and inspiring!’ – Catch Up®
office team member