25th October 2017 - February lunchtime seminar, CEME Conference Centre, Rainham, Essex
Join a lunchtime seminar for schools located in East London, Hertfordshire, Essex and Kent, celebrating how Catch Up® is making a difference to struggling learners in the region - 12-2pm, 1st February 2018.
Hear from local schools about how they are using Catch Up® to narrow the gap for their struggling learners, plus updates on the latest additions to our training and support package to help you embed the interventions.
This event is suitable for schools who are already using the Catch Up® interventions, and those who are not, but would like to find out more.
Thursday 1st February 2018, 12pm-2pm
CEME Conference Centre, Marsh Way, Rainham, Essex, RM13 8EU.
Free to attend – lunch and refreshments included
See the programme below. Places limited - reserve yours now!
Join other school leaders to:
- Share best practice in implementing, embedding and sustaining the interventions
- See how schools have demonstrated the impact of the interventions
- Learn how other schools have responded to any challenges using the interventions
- Understand how to use the full Catch Up® training and support package to get the best from the interventions
This event is suitable for senior leaders, and up to three people from your school may attend. Attendance is free (and lunch will be provided) but space is limited, so please reserve your places now
Implementing and sustaining high-impact literacy and numeracy interventions
Registration from 11.30am
Presentation by Clare Manghan, Catch Up®
- Overview of Catch Up® and our work in the area
- The impact of the interventions
- Ongoing support for trainees
- NEW Catch Up® training and support package
School Case Study 1:
- Presentation by Ruth Deer, Interventions Teacher, Jenny Hammond Primary School, Waltham Forest
School Case Study 2:
- Presentation by Joanne Merrison, HLTA, and Claire Nevett, HLTA, St Katherine's C of E Primary School, Essex
Question and answer session