16th February 2017 - Lunchtime seminar, Tower Hamlets: Implementing and sustaining high-impact literacy and numeracy interventions
Join a lunchtime seminar for London schools, celebrating how Catch Up® is making a difference to struggling learners in London - 12-2pm, 30th June 2017.
This event gives you the chance to hear from local school leaders about how they are using Catch Up® to narrow the gap for their struggling learners, plus updates on the latest free additions to our training and support package to help you embed the interventions.
This event is suitable for schools who are already using the Catch Up® interventions, and those who are not but would like to find out more.
Friday 30th June 2017, 12pm-2pm
Tower Hamlets PDC, 229 Bethnal Green Rd,
London E2 6AB
Free to attend – lunch and refreshments included
See the programme below. Places limited - reserve yours now!
Join other London school leaders to:
- Share best practice in implementing, embedding and sustaining the interventions
- See how schools have demonstrated the impact of the interventions
- Learn how other schools have responded to any challenges using the interventions
- Understand how to use the full Catch Up® training and support package to get the best from the interventions
This event is suitable for senior leaders, and up to three people from your school may attend. Attendance is free (and lunch will be provided) but space is limited, so please reserve your places now
. BOOKING CLOSED - EVENT FULL.
Implementing and sustaining high-impact literacy and numeracy interventions - Seminar programme
12:00 Attendee arrival, working lunch served
12:30 Presentation by Alison Haines, Catch Up®
- Overview of Catch Up® and our work in the area
- The impact of the interventions
- Ongoing support for trainees
- NEW Catch Up® training and support package
13:00 School Case Study: Ruth Deer, Jenny Hammond Primary School, Waltham Forest
- Implementing and sustaining Catch Up® Literacy and Catch Up® Numeracy
13:30 Questions; refreshments served