5th February 2018 - CUAT Conference, January 2018 – Our Trainers’ turn to be trained!
At the end of January, it was once again the turn of the Catch Up Accredited Trainers (CUATs) to take part in their own training and update at our CUAT conference! These conferences are organised twice a year for the trainers – this one taking place at the Catch Up® base in Thetford.
The average response to the question, ‘How helpful has the conference been to you?’ was 5 (with 1 being ‘least helpful’ and 5 being ‘most helpful’)!
Catch Up® CEO, Theresa Rogers, hosted the conference with the rest of the team, with the aim of ensuring that all of the Accredited Trainers were fully updated with the exciting tools, resources and training packages available from Catch Up®! It also provided an excellent opportunity for the trainers to feed back on their experiences in the training rooms, and offer some fantastic suggestions for possible next steps.
Our top highlights from the conference were:
- celebrating the amazing success of Catch Up® during 2017 – over 2,000 more people trained to deliver the interventions. This brings our total number of people trained to over 28,000!
- hearing that the average trainee response during 2017 to ‘How would you rate the training course overall?’ was 4.6 (with 1 being ‘poor’ and 5 being ‘excellent’)!
- learning that the additional courses have also been extremely well received, and have shown us that an excellent job is going on in settings delivering Catch Up® far and wide! These courses have included our very useful Review and Refresh sessions.
- having a chance to use the fantastic Progress Reporting Tool, and ask any questions which may help us to help you in the training room
- hearing that the number of people successfully submitting for the Catch Up® qualifications has continued to grow!
- being updated on the current national picture in education
- having the opportunity to network and review our own training skills with our peers, in order to ensure we continue to deliver the highest quality training on behalf of Catch Up®
We also said a very sad farewell to two of our Accredited Trainers, who have now officially retired. Megan and Carys have been part of the Catch Up®
family for many years, and have both gone above and beyond to ensure that trainees have left the training rooms feeling inspired and motivated to make a difference. We will miss them both greatly, but wish them all the best for the future.
‘Another excellent conference.’ – Catch Up®
‘These conferences make me feel valued.’ – Catch Up®
‘Thank you for another chance to meet, share, feed back, and have very welcome updates’ – Catch Up®