23rd June 2022 - Recruitment for Catch Up® Literacy or Numeracy trainers
Catch Up® Literacy or Numeracy ACCREDITED TRAINERS
Catch Up® is currently recruiting trainers to help us meet the demand for Catch Up® training courses.
Do you have:
- knowledge of Catch Up® interventions
- the passion to make a difference
- experience of working with struggling learners, from primary age through to secondary
- experience of delivering training to adults
- varied experiences of team working
Current self-employed session rate £165 per half day.
- able to work under own direction
- able to deliver training online
We serve people from all walks of life, we’re keen to develop a diverse workforce and particularly welcome applications from members of minority groups.
Please click here for more information about becoming a Catch Up® Accredited Trainer.
How do I apply?
All applications must include:
- a completed application form
- completed Training Reflection Proforma
- a letter explaining why you want to be an Accredited Trainer
Please return the completed application form and letter to:
Janice Myhill, Office Manager, Catch Up, Keystone Enterprise Factory, 39 Brunel Way, Thetford, IP24 1HP by 12 noon on Wednesday 31st August 2022.
Closing date: 12 noon on Wednesday 31st August 2022